1. YOUR DEVICE: Bring/ship in your camera/device. We also accept manufacturer warranted units for repair with valid proof-of-purchase.
2. THE ESTIMATE: Most of time, we are able to provide you with a quick estimate for common problems, free of charge. In some cases, however, our technicians must further investigate the issue which usually requires disassembling the device to pinpoint the source of the problem. Any parts that have to be replaced are catalogued and a projected labour charge for the actual repair is assigned. Please wait for 1-2 days for this process as per the demand volume of cameras we must evaluate on a day-to-day basis.
3. ESTIMATE APPROVAL: You will receive a call or email from us with the estimated cost of repair and a breakdown of the necessary work to be down. You can decide at this point whether you wish to proceed with the repair or not. There is a standard $20 cancellation fee which may or may not apply (we will inform you before estimate) if you decide not to proceed with repairs, due to the time involved in disassembling, evaluating, and re-assembling each piece of equipment. Note that this fee is only for refused estimates - approved repairs carry no estimate charge.
4. REPAIR: As repairs are initiated, any parts that we do not have on-site must be ordered from our suppliers, and then installed on arrival. The ordering and repair process takes roughly 4-5 days, barring any backorders of parts at the supplier.
5. WARRANTY: Completed repair work at Sun Camera Service Ltd. is warranted to be free of defects for a period of 3 months.